Wednesday, April 20, 2016

TerraMax Pro Dog supplement review!

Hello everyone!
Today I'm reviewing TerraMax Pro Hip and joint supplement for dogs. If you know me at all, you'll know I love my dogs. I foster for a dachshund rescue and I have 4 pups of my own. One dog that I had taking the supplement was my oldest, our tripawd Hope. She is a 9 year old chihuahua mix with a missing front leg due to injuries she suffered before she came to our rescue. Next is Rufio, a 7 year old German Sheppard corgi mix that because of his odd breed has some hip problems. The last dog of mine I had try the supplement is Mia. She is a 3 year old mini short haired dachshund with IVDD. If you aren't familiar with IVDD, it causes a compression of the disks in the back and often times, and in Mia's case causes paralysis. Lucky for us, Mia made a full recovery and we now just maintain the health of her spine and joints the best we can.

On to the product, I had been using a treat version of glucosamine for the dogs and could only get one of the 3 dogs to take the treat with out having to hide it in their food. TerraMax Pro is a liquid! Totally solved that problem, I just add the correct amount for each dogs weight to their food and no more sneaking broken up treats and worrying about them not actually eating the pieces.

It also has the added benefit of also having chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid which boost the benefits of the supplement.

I have already noticed a great improvement in Rufio, he is more playful and is less sore at the end of the day. I highly recommend this product, it is available on amazon and there is also an advanced version that I would recommend if your dogs have arthritis.

You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Joint-Dogs-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-Satisfaction/dp/B00H1CLRA2/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1461208568&sr=1-1&keywords=terra+max+pro+hip+and+joint

And the advanced product here: http://www.amazon.com/Concentrated-Dogs-Advanced-Joint-Satisfaction/dp/B00PBJIKCU/ref=sr_1_2?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1461208568&sr=1-2&keywords=terra+max+pro+hip+and+joint

I Hope you enjoy the product as much as me and my dogs have!

#terramaxpro



No comments:

Post a Comment