Saturday, April 23, 2016

Baby thermometer review!

Two reviews in one day! Let's roll!
 Here's my honest thoughts on the Baby digital thermometer by Purple Safety.
This thermometer has great specks! Its FDA approved, has a clinical fever alarm, can be used orally, rectally, or under the armpit, just to name a few of the awesome features. (They even include a spare battery.)

The tip is very flexible and it is easy to hold in your mouth. It has a 30 second read out time which I found a little difficult for my 5 year old so ill just use it for my husband and myself.

I took two different readings on myself; one orally and one in the armpit. It advises you that it has a +or - .1 degree of error and I found between the two reading a .2 difference. Pretty good considering my other similar thermometer has a degree of error of up to a full degree when using it in the armpit.

All in all I recommend this to anyone that needs a versatile thermometer for the whole family. And at less than $20, you get a lot of bang for your buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment