Thursday, April 28, 2016

Dead sea mud mask

I can't say enough good about this product. The item I'm reviewing today is the dead sea mud mask by Majestic Pure.

For starters it has a rich dark color so I was expecting it to have a "muddy" smell, not even! It has a light pleasant scent and isn't over powering. I applied it with a stiff foundation brush to get even coverage and left a nice thick layer on until it was dried.  After about 10 minutes I just hopped in the shower and rubbed it with a washcloth and then wiped it all off. My skin felt great! It made my face super soft and it didn't dry out or irritate it. My skin is oily in some spots by my cheeks can be dry, and it was perfect for the combination and made my whole face feel amazing. The jar has plenty in it and It would make a great gift for anyone that likes to pamper themselves.

I would strongly recommend this product and can't want to share with my friends!

You can find it here on amazon if you would like to try it too!
http://www.amazon.com/Majestic-Pure-Premium-Quality-Cleanser/dp/B00UREAGU8?ie=UTF8&keywords=dead%20sea%20mud%20mask&qid=1461904068&ref_=sr_ph_1_s_it&sr=sr-1


No comments:

Post a Comment