Friday, May 20, 2016

SHIKSHOOK bartender kit

I was super excited to try out this cocktail shaker set because the one I have is plastic and leaks so I never use it. This one is heavy stainless steel, comes with a jigger and 2 pourers and even a storage bag. (Great for keeping track of all the little pieces so they are ready to use when you need them!)

I've never used a jigger so that will take some practice, but the cup itself is so nice! All the pieces fit together so nicely and don't leak a drop!

I'm also excited to use the cocktail recipe ebook that comes with purchase. I don't know ANY drink recipes and now ill be slinging drinks like a pro at all our summer parties!

You can find the set on amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Cocktail-Shaker-Premium-Bartender-Luxury/dp/B01C0RCOHM?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product

and right now, its half off the list price! Only $21.99! This would even make a great gift, as its useful and something I wouldn't have splurged on for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment