Monday, May 30, 2016

Killer green pantry moth traps

Okay, so I know this is a gross topic. But my family and I have fallen victim to pantry moths. Before we got them I didn't even know what they were or that they were different from other moths. Basically they come into your home in their younger life  cycle form attached to or in your food. Commonly in grains where they feed and then spin a little cocoon and emerge as adults in your pantry eating food and flying around causing you to be confused as to where the little jerks even came from. I tried the sticky traps I found at the hardware store, they work the same but you had to attach a pheromone cube to the glue and half the boxes I bought I had to take back because people had stolen the little cubes out of them. These traps by Killer Green are so much better, you peel a little stick off exposing the already pheromone treated glue fold it together and bam! Stick it up and wait. Once its full throw it away and put up another. Total disruption of the life cycle!

Find the traps here on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010CD9MLC/ref=s9_simh_gw_g86_i1_r?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=014E0FK0ZK3W9R2D2PGK&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2437869742&pf_rd_i=desktop


No comments:

Post a Comment